Herbal Digestive Support for Horses - A One Time Workshop
Learn about simple yet powerful holistic interventions to support your horse's digestive health during this one time workshop.
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2021, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
3734 Roblar Rd, Petaluma, CA 94952, USA
About the Event
The equine digestive system is complex, delicate and can be impacted negatively by the ways that most horses are kept. The good news is that this system is also particulary responsive to herbs and the healing power that they offer!
During this one time workshop hosted by Amiable Sporthorse & Equilibrium Equestrian you will learn simple practices and herbal protocols to strengthen the digestive system and how to successfully work with common digestive complaints that many horse owners face.
Specifically you will learn:
- How to strengthen your horse’s digestive health through the use of herbs.
- The importance of proper nutrition and natural stable management techniques.
- How to create your own herbal preparations including: herbal teas, powders and liquid extracts.
- How to build your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a regular part of your horse’s wellness plan.
- How to use flower essences and other energy medicine modalities to support strong digestive health.
- Homeopathic protocols for the equine digestive system.
- Simple and effective natural first aid interventions for digestive emergencies.
Because this is a hands on workshop each participant will create the following:
- A custom blended herbal digestive support formula for their own horse.
- A flower essence formula to support the emotional/mental aspects of equine digestive health.
Words from a student......
"Participating in Jordan Stanton’s ‘Herbal Healing for Horses’ class was a wonderful treat for many reasons! Jordan is a fabulous, warm, knowledgeable teacher and a spectacular person. She easily performed the challenging feat of keeping a group engaged, focused and sharing together during the four week two hour long Zoom class. Not only was a great way to connect with other like minded horse women, but Jordan’s knowledge of how to treat horses with herbs was truly helpful for how to care for my two horses. I also did a private session with her for specific guidance around my horses health which was incredibly insightful. I highly recommend her class, working with her and all that she offers!"
- Tara Coyote, Eponaquest certified teacher (Equine Facilitated Learning)
Herbal Digestive Support