Herbal First Aid For Horses - A One Time Workshop
Do you want to learn the skills to support your horse in emergency situations? Are you interested in herbal first aid remedies? Do you want to create your own holistic equine first aid kit?
Time & Location
Aug 07, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Garland View Stables at Sunshine Ranch , 456 W Carmel Valley Rd, Carmel Valley, CA 93924, USA
About the Event
Herbs are wonderful allies during sickness and in health for people and for animals.
While no one wants to experience a first aid situation, herbs shine as allies to support the body, mind and spirit when the unexpected happens.
As the world we live in continues to change, having a solid set of holistic first aid skills is a must have for any horse owner!
Join us for this one time workshop hosted by Garland View Stables at Sunshine Ranch and learn how to use herbs, homeopathy and energy medicine to provide holistic first aid support to horses.
Specifically you will learn:
- How to create your own herbal first aid preparations including: herbal teas/washes, powders, salves and liquid extracts.
- How to build your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a regular part of your horses’s wellness plan.
- How to use flower essences and other energy medicine modalities in both first aid and natural disaster situations.
- Homeopathic protocols for shock & trauma.
- Herbal and flower essence support for life threatening accidents and euthanasia.
Because this is a hands on workshop each participant will create the following:
- Herbal wound powder
- Herbal healing salve
- Herbal liniment
- Flower essence for shock & trauma
- First aid herbal tea/wash blend
Words from a student......
"Participating in Jordan Stanton’s ‘Herbal Healing for Horses’ class was a wonderful treat for many reasons! Jordan is a fabulous, warm, knowledgeable teacher and a spectacular person. She easily performed the challenging feat of keeping a group engaged, focused and sharing together during the four week two hour long Zoom class. Not only was a great way to connect with other like minded horse women, but Jordan’s knowledge of how to treat horses with herbs was truly helpful for how to care for my two horses. I also did a private session with her for specific guidance around my horses health which was incredibly insightful. I highly recommend her class, working with her and all that she offers!"
- Tara Coyote, Eponaquest certified teacher (Equine Facilitated Learning)
Herbal First Aid for Horses
* Please note cost of ticket includes a materials fee.