Herbal Healing for Horses & Donkeys
The Herbal Healing for Horses & Donkeys Course traverses the practical and the magical in a fun, engaging and educational format. Join me for 4 weeks of herbal medicine making, holistic horse care, community connection and learn a soulful and intentional way of caring for horses.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 4:00 PM PDT – Oct 05, 5:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Herbal Healing for Horses & Donkeys - Updated Course!
As a horse owner and herbalist for over 25 years I have witnessed the healing power that plants have on animals.
Herbs are innate to horses & donkeys and provide an accessible, sustainable and empowering approach to caring for them. Herbs also complement traditional forms of veterinary care and enhance well-being on multiple levels for horse and rider.
The Herbal Healing for Horses & Donkeys Course traverses the practical and the magical in a fun, engaging and educational format.
Taught through story, herbal folklore, and scientific research you will learn about equine anatomy and physiology, how to create herbal preparations for your horse/donkey, tried and tested herbal recipes and formulas, natural modalities that work to address common equine health concerns as well as simple and powerful interventions for first aid and natural disasters.
We will also touch on holistic horse keeping, nutrition and the benefits of having horses on track systems!
This course is geared toward horse owners, trainers, farriers, barn owners and equine enthusiasts alike!
The Herbal Healing for Horses Curriculum has been updated and offers new information, formulas and perspectives on caring for your horse/donkey naturally.
Here is all the great stuff you will learn by attending this course:
- Equine anatomy & physiology.
- How to implement simple and effective natural approaches to help support common equine health concerns.
- What plants to grow at home for your horses/donkeys.
- How to create herbal preparations to care for your horse, pony or donkey.
- Build your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a regular part of your horse’s wellness plan.
- How to address trauma, abuse, neglect and nervous system health for horses & donkeys.
- Strengthen your horse’s digestive health through a number of natural protocols.
- Build up your skill set in helping horses recover from sports injuries while staying cool, calm and collected.
- Create a powerful holistic first kit to use on horses and humans.
- Provide holistic support to horses/livestock during natural disasters.
- Use flower essences and other energy medicine modalities to support the healing process.
This online course includes:
- 6 hours of in-person instruction offered online which is grouped into 4 clearly organized modules.
- PDF Handouts and recipe booklets for each module which contain a variety of effective and easy to prepare herbal formulas.
- Access to Jordan Stanton, seasoned herbalist and horsewoman during the course for email Q & A’s.
- The ability to work at your own pace and watch the video calls at a time that works best for you, although participation in the live classes is ideal.
Please note: Class recordings will be available during the 4 week course as well as for 2 weeks after the course closes.
Herbal healing offers a soulful, intentional and grounded way of engaging with horses, the natural world & ourselves. It is a gift to share this knowledge with you.
I hope you can join me!
Herbal Healing for Horses
Herbal Healing for Horses & Donkeys a four week online class.