Wed, Apr 08|
Zoom Video Communications
Herbal Healing for Horses- Part 2 - A 4 Week Online Education Course
Do you want to create vibrant health for your horse? Do you feel excited by natural approaches to equine wellness? Are you tired of spending tons of money on supplements for your horse that you aren’t sure really work?
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2020, 7:00 PM PDT – Apr 29, 2020, 9:00 PM PDT
Zoom Video Communications, In the comfort of your own home
About the Event
As a horse owner and herbalist for over 20 years I have witnessed the healing power that plants have on animals.
Herbal medicine is inclusive, sustainable and serves as a wonderful compliment to traditional veterinary care and provides you with the skills to care for yourself and your horse from a powerful and natural perspective.
During this fun and educational course you will learn about equine anatomy and physiology, how to create simple herbal preparations for your horse, natural modalities that work to address common equine health concerns and how to create your very own herbal first aid kit for your barn or ranch.
There are so many different natural supplements and products out there for horses, having a knowledgeable and experienced guide is a must!
Here is all the great stuff you will learn by attending this course:
- How to implement simple and effective natural approaches to help support common equine health concerns.
- Create your own herbal teas, powders and liquid extracts.
- Build and strengthen your horses immune system and offer plants to your horse to support seasonal health.
- Explore natural alternatives to worming and parasite control.
- Soothe and support skin complaints such as rashes, hives and allergies.
- Gain valuable skills to support you and your horses during natural disasters and evacuations.
- Build up your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a part of your horse’s wellness plan.
This online course includes:
- 8 hours of in-person instruction offered online which is grouped into 4 cleary organized modules.
- PDF Handouts and recipe booklets for each module which contain a variety of effective and easy to prepare herbal formulas.
- Access to Jordan Stanton, seasoned herbalist and horse woman during the course for email Q & A’s.
- The ability to work at your own pace and watch the video calls a time that works best for you.
- Lifetime access to the course material through the online classroom.
When, where and how much:
When: Wednesdays April 8th-29th via Zoom Video Conferencing Platform.
From: 6:30-8:30pm PST - if you can’t make it you will have access to the recording to work with the material at your own pace.
Investment: $225 for the 4 weeks! Payment plans are available.
Jordan is highly skilled and has been seasoned by her 20 years experience as an entrepreneur, educator and as a founding member of the ground-breaking women's organization, Shakti Rising. Drawing from her certifications in Waldorf Education, herbal medicine, nutrition, flower essences; and her trainings in energy psychology, leadership development, women’s spirituality and natural horsemanship, JS Horsewomanship is an expression of heart and soul.
Jordan has sat in the seat as a facilitator for over 20 years and has worked in schools, juvenile detention centers, businesses and with thousands of women and girls. She also co-founded and led a renonwed community education program that served participants from all backgrounds and walks of life. She is warm, wise, funny and speaks the truth in a way that can be received. In short she effects positive, transformational change in the lives of the people she touches.
She is an expert at curriculum development and shares her gifts by creating programs and workshops that draw on multiple styles of learning, scientific and folkloric knowledge and that are experiential in nature. Unlike many other programs out there her offerings are crafted with learning and sustainability in mind. Leaving participants with the ability to integrate long lasting and life altering changes into their lives.
Herbal Healing for Horses Spr.