Moon Cycles and Moon Wisdom- A 4 Week Women’s Spring Health Course
Across many cultures women have long been known as the herbalists, wise women and healers. Honing their intuition and knowledge of plants by supporting women through the cycles of life. Join me for this 4 week class on natural healing for women where wild ways of being and plant magic reign!
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2020, 6:30 PM PDT – Apr 28, 2020, 8:30 PM PDT
Zoom Video Communications, From the comfort of your own home
About the Event
Herbs and natural healing practices serve as brilliant allies and guides for women’s health through the phases of maiden, mother and crone.
Through attending this 4 week course (which begins on the April Pink Moon) you will become skilled in the craft of using herbs to support women’s health and learn how honoring the cycles of the moon aids in the creation of powerful healing and medicine.
By attending this course you will learn:
- How to use herbs to support menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
- Create greater hormone balance during all phases of a woman's reproductive life.
- Simple and natural protocols and formulas for common women’s health issues such as PMS, vaginal infections, painful periods, pelvic floor issues and breast health.
- Indulge yourself with herbal baths, self massage and healing oils.
- Incorporate herbs and flower essences to support healing from trauma, abuse and reproductive violence.
- Deepen and herbally infuse your self care practices and rituals to reduce stress and create more harmony.
- Simple rituals and ceremonies to enhance your connection to the moon and the natural cycles of life.
- Build up your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a part of your everyday life.
- Infuse your meals and recipes with herbs and wild plants.
This online course includes:
- 8 hours of in-person instruction offered online which is grouped into 4 clearly organized modules.
- PDF Handouts and recipe booklets for each module which contain a variety of effective and easy to prepare herbal recipes.
- Access to Jordan Stanton, seasoned herbalist and women’s health expert during the course for email Q & A’s.
- The ability to work at your own pace and watch the video calls a time that works best for you.
- Lifetime access to the course material through the online classroom.
When, where and how much:
When: Tuesdays April 7th-28th via Zoom Video Conferencing Platform.
From: 6:30-8:30pm PST - if you can’t make it you will have access to the recording to work with the material at your own pace.
Investment: $225 for the 4 weeks! Payment plans are available.
Jordan is highly skilled and has been seasoned by her 20 years experience as an entrepreneur, educator and as a founding member of the ground-breaking women's organization, Shakti Rising. Drawing from her certifications in Waldorf Education, herbal medicine, nutrition, flower essences; and her trainings in energy psychology, leadership development, women’s spirituality and natural horsemanship, JS Horsewomanship is an expression of heart and soul.
Jordan has sat in the seat as a facilitator for over 20 years and has worked in schools, juvenile detention centers, businesses and with thousands of women and girls. She also co-founded and led a renonwed community education program that served participants from all backgrounds and walks of life. She is warm, wise, funny and speaks the truth in a way that can be received. In short she effects positive, transformational change in the lives of the people she touches.
She is an expert at curriculum development and shares her gifts by creating programs and workshops that draw on multiple styles of learning, scientific and folkloric knowledge and that are experiential in nature. Unlike many other programs out there her offerings are crafted with learning and sustainability in mind. Leaving participants with the ability to integrate long lasting and life altering changes into their lives.