Interested in Working with Me?
Howdy, I'm Jordan.
Herbalist, flower essence practitioner, holistic animal care expert and lifelong horsewoman.
I have been practicing the craft of herbal medicine since I was a child and completed formal training over 26 years ago.
I take a limited number of private clients for herbal and wellness consultations.
The people that work with me experience a blend of my deep herbal knowledge, exceptional intuition and if we are connecting about your animals, my extensive training and expertise in holistic animal care.
When I work with people in this capacity good fit is essential!
Please take a moment to answer a few questions and if I feel like we click I will be in touch to book your session.
I have participated in/hold certifications the in following programs.
- The Art & Science of Herbalism + Sage Mountain Botanical Sanctuary
- Bach Level I & 2 Flower Essence Training
- Flower Essence Practitioner Training + Flower Essence Services
- Aromatherapy Training + Jeanne Rose
- Herbal Clinic + Amanda McQuade Crawford
- Herbal Fundamentals + Self Heal School of Herbal Studies
- Thought Field Therapy Training Level 1 & 2 + Callahan Institute
- Advanced Integrative Therapy Training + Advanced Integrative Therapy Institute
- Waldorf Teacher Training + Waldorf Institute of Southern California
- Waldorf Education for At-Risk Youth + Rudolf Steiner College
-Practical Alchemy Leadership Immersion + Shakti Rising
-Nine Gates Mystery School
I have also had the honor of learning from the following horsemen & women.
- Buck Brannaman + Foundation Horsemanship & Horsemanship I
- Chris Ellsworth
- Kristi Fredrickson
- Ricky Quinn
- Large Animal Technician + Exact Equine