Herbal Healing for Horses - Updated Course!
Do you feel excited by natural approaches to equine wellness? Are you looking for a more natural way to manage your barn and support your horse? Do you believe that being around horses is a magical experience?
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2023, 12:00 PM PST – Mar 22, 2023, 1:30 PM PDT
About the Event
As a horse owner and herbalist for over 25 years I have witnessed the healing power that plants have on animals.
Herbs are innate to horses and provide an accessible, sustainable and empowering approach to caring for them. Herbs also compliment traditional forms of veterinary care and enhance well-being on mutliple levels for horse and rider.
The Herbal Healing for Horses Course traverses the practical and the magical in a fun, engaging and educational way. Taught through story, herbal folklore, and scientific research you will learn about equine anatomy and physiology, how to create herbal preparations for your horse, tried and tested herbal recipes and formulas, natural modalities that work to address common equine health concerns as well as simple and powerful interventions for first aid and natural disasters.
This course is geared toward horse owners, trainers, farriers, barn owners and equine enthusiasts alike!
The Herbal Healing for Horses Curriculum has been updated and offers new information, formulas and perspectives on caring for your horse herbally.
Here is all the great stuff you will learn by attending this course:
- How to implement simple and effective natural approaches to help support common equine health concerns.
- How to create herbal preparations to care for your horse, pony or donkey.
- Build your own herbal apothecary so that you can make herbs a regular part of your horse’s wellness plan.
- Strengthen your horse’s digestive health through a number of natural protocols.
- Build up your skill set in helping horses recover from sports injuries while staying cool, calm and collected.
- Create a powerful holistic first kit to use on horses and humans alike.
- Provide holistic support to horses/livestock during natural disasters.
- Use flower essences and other energy medicine modalities to support the healing process.
This online course includes:
- 6 hours of in-person instruction offered online which is grouped into 4 cleary organized modules.
- PDF Handouts and recipe booklets for each module which contain a variety of effective and easy to prepare herbal formulas.
- Membership into a private Facebook group which will be moderated by Jordan Stanton to deepen your real time application of the material.
- Access to Jordan Stanton, seasoned herbalist and horsewoman during the course for email Q & A’s.
- The ability to work at your own pace and watch the video calls at time that works best for you, although participation in the live classes is ideal. Please note: Class recordings will be available for during the 4 week course as well as for 2 week after the course closes.
Herbal healing offers a soulful, intentional and grounded way of engaging with horses, the natural world & ourselves. It is a gift to deepen in this knowledge during this time on earth.