Herbal Wellness & Immunity
Join me for this donation based weekly event where you will learn about the key components of building deep immunity and resilience during these challenging times.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the Event
“Your immune systems are comprised of all parts of the ecosystem you know as yourself, and include not only every part of you, from your conscious and subconscious thoughts to your physical body systems, but also how you live your life and function in relationship with the larger ecosystem that surrounds you.” - Robin Rose Bennett
Herbs and natural approaches to health and well-being are wonderful allies and support during challenging times.
Each week I will be providing tips, tools and valuable perspectives to build immunity, reduce stress and deepen individual and collective resilience. Interwoven into this experience is magic, wisdom, humor and reminders that we are in this together.
By attending you will learn the following:
- Somatic practices for reducing stress, creating ease and stimulating the immune system.
- Herbal remedies and practices to build deep immune health.
- Medicine making instruction and hands on herbal crafts.
- Recipes and foods for building immunity including broths, stews and veggie dishes.
- Education on the immune system and how it works and what it needs to thrive.
- Herbal and aromatherapy blends, smokes and sprays for creating a pathogen free environment.
- Herbal magic and folkloric wisdom.
- Ticket type
Herbal Wellness & ImmunityPrice$0.00